I used to play Super Mario 1.2 (http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/192/19225.html) on my 84+ all of the time. I was browsing for levels a while ago and noticed that a lot of them were for versions 1.2 or 2.0. I realized that I must be using an outdated version so I went to download 2.0. After searching for a while I noticed that it wasn't on ticalc.org. I then went to calcgames.org and it was there but said it isn't on ticalc.org anymore. This implies that it used to be there. Why was it removed?
that is interesting, and is their a clear difference between the two versions. This is something of a wonder to me.
I've been kind of afraid to download 2.0 because of the fact that it was removed from ticalc.org. What are the main differences?
I think it is "A mystery, wrapped in an enigma, smothered with sauted onions and mushrooms in a savery gravy sauce."
2.0 was a buggy release, and the author recalled it. While there is disagreement as to how buggy it really was, the author deemed it important enough to have it removed.
Ah. I figured it was something along those lines.
Apparently Calcgames was slow to get rid of it which has caused quite some confusion. You're not the first person who has asked this question. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours