something1990 wrote:
Good. It's better to keep a password because I just came from a very unpleasant experience with the "rest of them." We disagreed over a stupid "AI First" rule. I think that rule is just stupid. If there's someone next to me I will shoot to kill. I won't aim at a bot that is so far away I have to fire several test shots to find out how to get it. They also have this stupid truce thing. What do these people play multiplayer for anyway? If I wanted AI first, I'll play single player.

If there is a rule, you MUST follow it or YOU are the smacktard. If you don't like the rules, leave the server, but do NOT under ANY circumstances disobey them. I have to say that YOU are wrong here, NOT them. (and truces and AI first are semi-frequent rules, you will come across them often, they can be quite fun)
I realized that and exitted the server. I'm just saying I disagree with their rules because for AI first there's single player and for truces there's team play.
something1990 wrote:
I realized that and exitted the server. I'm just saying I disagree with their rules because for AI first there's single player and for truces there's team play.

Truces can be changed mid-game, or even mid-round, teams cannot. AI is fun to play against, and we do it at the cemetech server. We have done humans vs. bots several times now, and its a blast. Give it a chance before you bash it
I did give it a chance.
If you haven't tried it yet, play using the "test" mod. It is awesome! The best weapons I've ever used. My favorites are PacMan and Master Nuke. So much destruction!
something1990 wrote:
If you haven't tried it yet, play using the "test" mod. It is awesome! The best weapons I've ever used. My favorites are PacMan and Master Nuke. So much destruction!

The apocalypse mod has crazy weaps too, such as the gas bomb
My favorite weapon on Apocolypse is Strangelove. The destruction is so widespread and it is so destructive, you are practically guaranteed to get five kills if you use it first move. The test mod has crazy shields too. They can be negated by the EMP weapon that disables all shields no matter what. Pacman can get through the shields too. It's just so awesome.
Laughing Laughing Laughing After killing one of the bots on the toy box mod, it gave me this message: "No Microsoft, I take it back. I like your 'Windows'..." Laughing Laughing Laughing
Traitor (the bot, not you). Everyone knows that good bots run Linux.
rivereye wrote:
Traitor (the bot, not you). Everyone knows that god bots run Linux.
Don't you mean god *box?
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
Traitor (the bot, not you). Everyone knows that god bots run Linux.
Don't you mean god *box?

read that again Kerm, and i'm fairly certain you will realize that it should be exactly what he said Wink
He changed it god --> good after I posted that. Compare my quote and his post. Now it makes sense. Smile
yeah, I swear I checked that
rivereye wrote:
yeah, I swear I checked that
Heh, don't worry about it. Good bots do tend to run Linux, though.
KermMartian wrote:
He changed it god --> good after I posted that. Compare my quote and his post. Now it makes sense. Smile

Nah, god bots run linux too Wink
Very Happy Good call, yo.
I was wondering if anyone wanted to play a few rounds of Scorch3d.
Sure, definitely. Give a shout out on SAX when you're ready. Or we could play some Scorched2000 like I did with Dan the other day...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours