I'm under the impression that there isn't a released version yet...
he had a link at CH 2.0 where you would get it.

I am just looking at it because I am too lazy to download all the pics.
http://www.alex10819.com/AlexForum-0.5.0-alpha.rar
or
http://www.alex10819.com/AlexForum-0.5.0-alpha.zip
Wootz. I'll have to go D/L it and use that to beta my skin for it.
ah, yes... *cough* use the .rar *cough*

That version is a little out of date, but the skin should be mostly the same... (I added a few things and reskinned a bit in the Admin CP, but that's about it... and that wasnt CSS based edits, it was a user-definable color for the admin links Smile)
alex10819 wrote:
ah, yes... *cough* use the .rar *cough*

That version is a little out of date, but the skin should be mostly the same... (I added a few things and reskinned a bit in the Admin CP, but that's about it... and that wasnt CSS based edits, it was a user-definable color for the admin links Smile)
Ugh, well, at least I'll be able to see how it looks.
lol, yeah...

I'm slacking at the moment, taking care of some stuff for Jc, then i'm gonna do some optimization (Actually, major optimization... i'm getting rid of half the if()'s... i forgot i could use "or die()" and blah blah blah...

to make that quicker, i'm cutting out about 25-50 lines of useless code... maybe more...
Excellent. You don't have to tell me about slacking on my php projects (cough SC2 cough) while busy on other stuff (DCS6). Smile It's better for me that you're being lax, because I haven't started my skin yet anyway.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours