Well, I got my calculator to start doing asm correctly, but i need help with rom dump because I have crashed my calc three times already. I use TIconnect software if that has to do anything with it. The problem I am having is when I run romdump.exe, it goes too fast for my calc to send the information; I end up with a problem on my calc because it can't send that fast. Oh yeah, I have a ti-83 with a rom version of 1.1, if that helps.

Lafferjm, it's much easier to understand your problem when you use good grammar - Chipmaster
If you read the description above that rom dumping program, you will see that it says that it is for Graphlink. Also, that program has been known to be buggy, and not work for everyone. The best solution, in this case, is to ditch that program and get rom8x v0.2. I used it on my 84 when it was only in v.1, and it was still easy to use, and worked perfectly.

If worst comes to worst, there's a certain keyword to google, that Kerm may be able to help you out with Wink
Apparently that's no longer kosher (the Googling). Sad Anyway, use the ROM dump program Chip suggested; I've used that myself, and found it good. Good Idea
yeah it is, I have used it back in the original version, and loved what it could do
KermMartian wrote:
Apparently that's no longer kosher (the Googling). Sad Anyway, use the ROM dump program Chip suggested; I've used that myself, and found it good. Good Idea

The program is awesome.

on the other hand Wink Wink there is a very good tutorial on TI-calc.org for using google.
You mean the tutorial right here? http://www.google.com