Wow this thing is a piece of shit. I cant even pass my EXTREMELY easy year exam! I have now messed up probably around 20 questions now because the thing will not cooperate. This thing is a fuckin piece of shit! I am so so angry knoing that I am probably going to fail my final exam in my easiest class!!! All because SAM and TOM is too fuckin sensitive and annoying! This thing is horrible in responding to correct answers and if you make one move, even if it would turn out to be the correct answer, it fails that questions! Mad

FUCK SAM AND TOM!!!
Sad That sucks. Can you explain it a little better please?
I think I remember this program from school... It was bad, and they ended up just going back to the old school way of testing...
So it's a computer program then? What do you mean by "moving"?
I think he means selecting an answer...

I remember taking the exam both on paper and then on that, and I got an almost perfect on the paper test, and a very bad F on the comp one. >.< Even the smartest people got an F.
wtf? That's completely lame and unfair then. They should either improve the technology to correctly interpret the user's input or ditch the thing entirely.
What the hell is it? Some sort of computer testing, I understand, but how can it be too sensitive? Don't you just click the right answer or something?
Kllrnohj wrote:
What the hell is it? Some sort of computer testing, I understand, but how can it be too sensitive? Don't you just click the right answer or something?
Exactly, that's why I was confused. That makes no sense...
Your first post was completely non-sensical and immature. Please explain clearly.
Sorry, I was really angry then. And just posted what was on my mind.

SAM xp is basicly an emulator, its for the computer yes, and the tests basicly a window that acts like one of the Microsoft Office Programs and you have to do the simpliest tasks, like open a new documents, make a new table and all that easy stuff. But the problems is(as rivereye pointed out) there is only one hard, and long puthetic way to do it. And if you dont do it that way, then you dont get to even try to do it at all! I have an idea though, what if they make it so that you do it your way, and however its supposed to turn out, then it tells you if you've accomplished it or not. Instead of having one long and horrible way to do it, in which can turn one of the smartest people in the class into someone who seems like a complete idiot and has to take the whole course over again the next year Mad .
Now that sounds like it sucks Mad

THe idea of just gauging how it turns out is a pretty good idea too.
true, that kind of gauging would be good. I am glad we didn't do too much of SAM in my CIS classes
I still cant believe that I failed the easiest class of the year! Mad

Bugs the hell out of me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours