Hey everybody! It's been a while. Blame the holiday season. Smile

With help help from calc84maniac, I've managed to eliminate that pesky screen tearing from the game! Thanks to DMA shenanigans, no tear lines should be visible. But I don't own every calculator known to man, so if y'all could help me out by testing the latest version on your own calculators, and reporting any issues you run into on github, that would be greatly appreciated.

No screenshots this time, since the behavior that enables this doesn't play well with CEmu.
That's absolutely amazing. I figured that it could only run so quickly using polys. Now begins my search for the actual files without getting a virus Razz
Belated Happy New Year! Smile

Picking this back up to iron out those kinks I left laying around. Savestates no longer require any user RAM! Very Happy This means no more random save failures, they should always work ( please let me know if they don't!).

Next up is tackling a graphical issue related to pixels. Then, a proper release version (which mostly just means packaging the appvars, including a executable version of the python script for windows users, and writing a more in-depth readme)
So looking forward to this!
Can you put this into the archives? I'm too lazy/I don't know how to build it.
ryanconmartians wrote:

I don't think he can for copyright reasons. Just read the instructions and ask in sax if you need help or have problems.
ryanconmartians wrote:

Same, except if I tried to figure it out, I might never get it.
ryanconmartians wrote:

Not quite ready to do that yet, but I've made the compile instructions a bit more clear over on Github. The game files themselves I can't provide, you'll have to find them yourself. Currently working on compatibility with the GOG/Amiga release, so maybe that will help people in the future Smile
Zaalane wrote:
ryanconmartians wrote:

Not quite ready to do that yet, but I've made the compile instructions a bit more clear over on Github. The game files themselves I can't provide, you'll have to find them yourself. Currently working on compatibility with the GOG/Amiga release, so maybe that will help people in the future Smile

Perhaps you should integrate flask and compile the python into an exe so that beginners can maybe just upload their game file. I think a web-GUI and exe would be more beginner friendly for people who don't know lick about python.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours