Hi,
It seems that the .g3p file format is supported in many internal apps, like e-acts. Are there any convenient syscalls or routines I can use to display .g3p pictures, or convert them into raw VRAM data?
Thanks.
Not at the moment AFAIK, however I'll look into it when I have time, and get back to you if I find anything.
I'd recommend disassembling the Memory app (APP_MEMORY), as G3Ps can be viewed in it using the detail button.
You could also look at Picture Plot, but addins are really hard to reverse-engineer, so I personally wouldn't bother.
dr-carlos wrote:
Not at the moment AFAIK, however I'll look into it when I have time, and get back to you if I find anything.
I'd recommend disassembling the Memory app (APP_MEMORY), as G3Ps can be viewed in it using the detail button.
You could also look at Picture Plot, but addins are really hard to reverse-engineer, so I personally wouldn't bother.

Thank you for your advice. By the way, can you tell me the address range of the unused extra memory in fx-CG50 that is used by large apps (like KhiCAS), in OS 3.7 (or probably 3.6)? Thanks.
[quote="xuhao394"]
dr-carlos wrote:

Thank you for your advice. By the way, can you tell me the address range of the unused extra memory in fx-CG50 that is used by large apps (like KhiCAS), in OS 3.7 (or probably 3.6)? Thanks.[/quot
If you mean the extra RAM, have read of this post (which you may have already read). They mention the address of the extra RAM being 0x8C200000.
xuhao394 wrote:
dr-carlos wrote:

Thank you for your advice. By the way, can you tell me the address range of the unused extra memory in fx-CG50 that is used by large apps (like KhiCAS), in OS 3.7 (or probably 3.6)? Thanks.

I dont know why the pictures I have converted are not showing on mine.
Iannnn14 wrote:
xuhao394 wrote:
dr-carlos wrote:

I dont know why the pictures I have converted are not showing on mine.

Are you using the Memory app to access the .g3p images?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours