Yeah! Contest! Woooo!

For this one, I’m going to try and make a TI-BASIC program that works on both 83+ and CE, yet still has color variation.
Introducing: Calculator Screen Saving!
I delayed on this maybe a little too long heh

The first thing I thought of when the prospect of screensavers was brought up was Calculator Street Racing Deluxe's car trails, so naturally I decided to make that a reality:

The program isn't very complex, but it does have a couple neat features- randomly colored cars drive across the screen from left to right starting at random positions, and if you press up or down on the arrow keys the car will move up or down on the screen. The program comes in at only 76 bytes at the moment.

I wasn't able to make it work on monochromes in a way that would warrant the size increase over making two variants of the program unfortunately. Monochrome version coming tomorrow- CSRacing I's car trails looked a bit different than Deluxe's did due to the nature of Text( and the use of Pxl-on( on the 83+, so it'll be somewhat unique in that regard.
Calculator Screen Saving is now released: https://www.cemetech.net/downloads/files/2412/x2896
I didn't see yours in the vote. Did you just not enter it?
Calculatordream wrote:

No, he just entered it after the deadline.
ryanconmartians wrote:
Calculatordream wrote:

No, he just entered it after the deadline.

actually, it was submitted on time. I put it on the archives late. Not sure why it got left out of the poll.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours