So my calculator was saying that my RAM was too full to run a program, even though I had plenty of RAM. I decided to reset my calculator, but when I did, every single archived program was gone. I got the basic programs back, but when I try to run ASM programs it says I'm missing the Library Named FILEIOC, but to my knowledge, there is no Library of that name at https://tiny.cc/clibs. I've reset my calculator multiple times both ways, but I'm still getting the message. I've tried so many times to re-upload clibs to my calculator but the message is still there. My calculator has done this before, but I was always able to fix the problem. It always gives me the memory error and I end up having no choice but to reset, but this deletes every calculator file I have. How can I fix this?
FILEIOC is in the group file, just send clibs.8xg to your calc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours