you cant use spaces flyingfisch you have to replace them with
underscores
I'll be picking up this project again soon. It needs some updates. I wanna be more respectful with it. These days it seems to go fairly against forum policies, given that sax wont let me connect with userscipts enabled. There are some other changes I plan to implement as a well, and don't be surprised if I choose to cut functionality on some features tpo. I'll most likely be keeping (almost all of) the custom bbcode seeing as it's pretty without the script anyways, but removing the custom names as they seem a bit needless. I'm open to suggestions too. Please feel free to post feature ideas. I need them. Smile
spud2451 wrote:
These days it seems to go fairly against forum policies, given that sax wont let me connect with userscipts enabled.
This is probably just because your script is doing something that breaks SAX. The client-side pieces of it were rewritten sometime in the 8 years since your previous post in this thread.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours