So I have a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Calculator and I downloaded the TI-84 app on my Mac. I am trying to download my notes onto my calculator since we are allowed to, and I have done this previously and it has always worked. Today, I tried doing the same thing as I always have, and I got a pop-up saying "Bad Token! A token in untitled1.8xp is invalid, so we are not able to save it, please try again!" How can I fix this message? It is also to my realization that this message pops up when an invalid key is typed, for example, the "$" is not an option on the calculator button so the invalid thing would pop up. But in my case I checked and there is no invalid key I pressed. Please help, I am utterly confused and have a major math assessment tomorrow Graphing Calculator
I even deleted my entire set of notes down to JUST the words "the following problem" and it is literally not working. I am so frustrated because coding and computer programming do NOT make sense to me so please if you understand the issue, please do respond.

UPDATE: So I copied and pasted my notes og and now I tried re-typing a paragraph and it somehow worked?????

I really am not in the mood to type 20 paragraphs so if you know how to fix this please help
Try using SourceCoder3 instead: https://www.cemetech.net/sc/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours