I will try this out. 😄
Idea: Program Tags!

It would look something like this:

Code:
:DCS
"icon is here"
:TAGS
"Action
"Shooter
"Platformer
etc.


You get the idea. Cesium would be able to read this, and put items at the top of the program list:
Programs
Action
Shooters
Platformers
Puzzle
Casual
...
(Programs themselves)

When you select a tag item (say, Puzzle), it would take you to a sunscreen that looks like:

Back
FRENZY
PEGS
etc.

Much like the virtual filesystem in Vysion. The big difference is that a program can have multiple tags, whereas in Vysion, a program can only be in one (virtual) folder at a time.

Do with this what you will, but I would really like to see this implemented, along with a working USB interface.
darkwater4213 wrote:
Do with this what you will, but I would really like to see this implemented, along with a working USB interface.

USB already works. And why can't you implement this yourself?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
darkwater4213 wrote:
Do with this what you will, but I would really like to see this implemented, along with a working USB interface.

USB already works. And why can't you implement this yourself?

I've had some problems with the USB and now it doesn't work at all just ram resets.
Invalid_Jake wrote:
I've had some problems with the USB and now it doesn't work at all just ram resets.

Gee thanks for that helpful and considerate bug report.
I had a similar bug with cesium a while back. I deleted the config file or whatever and it worked fine afterwards.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 22 of 22
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement