I was transferring an older os to a ti 84 plus with newer os and it transfered but now give an error please install operating system now. Do I connect into a computer and send the os? After it's done saying that it says error press any key to turn off then turn back on. Could use some help.
Sounds like the installation failed. Using a computer to send over the OS would definitely be the next step. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8HlPgS0elRM go to 10:24
Judging by your previous posts, you're probably talking about the TI-84 Plus CE. If so, it probably has downgrade protection, preventing you from downgrading.
TI added dwongrade protection in version 5.1.5 and since then, you can't easily downgrade. If you're on a not-too new version, you should be able to use CERMASTR to downgrade, as described in TLM's video here.
Thanks for the info but I was doing it for a friend on his ti 84 plus not ce.
I'll just follow the video thanks. Good Idea

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours