I will try out my programs with DCS 5.5. Also, I am getting my TInternet uploaded on my site. You can download it here once I get it uploaded:

THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK YET
SwivelGames Ltd. TInternet
I WILL EDIT THIS OUT ONCE ITS UPLOADED

I still need TI Connect software and stuff so I can upload it correctly, I have not had internet on my ne wcomp till now so I can upload and stuff once I get home easily. Tell me what you think, I am going to make a new topic and post what I am going to change and update about it. Please post your feedback there instead of using this topic.

----------
I will explain the below under the list.

Changes to be made:
1. Differant way of browsing
2. Home screen GUI
3. Going to try to write it in ASM
----------

1. I will change it from the number select to a written selector like an address bar. Heres how it will work:

[Address Bar Input Data]-----[Computer Program]------[Translates String]

[Matches string with folder name on FTP]

[Opens folder]--[Calc Deletes _theta_1]**--[sends _theta_1 to calc]

[TInternet runs as TINET site]

This will also make it possible to have differant files in the site folder so you can download things to your calc from the World Wide TInternet. Razz

**The program name _theta_1 is what the program runs as the site. It will be deleted once it sees that there is another to be loaded. Also for slow deletions I could make it so that it will try a few times to send it untill it finnaly sends.

-Swivel
Sounds interesting, but I'd like to see it in action before I form an opinion.
i gotta see it first

how long does it take for you to upload? jeez...
gCn2 shall pwn. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours