http://cgi.ebay.com/Tripods-Triology-by-John-Christopher-1988_W0QQitemZ8390295958QQcategoryZ377QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was wondering if anyone else has read these books? I remember reading one of the three books long ago, and now I can't seem to forget the books, so I went and got them... Smile I always wondered what happened in the first and third books...
I thought they were pretty good. havent read them for a while though
Nope, never heard of them. Any good?
4 seconds apart, that is cool... Laughing

Yes, the one book I read was 2 boys running from the whole process, because of 1 man, who told them how to find a way away from the machines. They meet up with a third, and after much peril they reach their destination. It has probably been 8 years since I last read that book...

They have a whole lot of them on ebay...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours