PT_ wrote:

2) You said that the space is still there at the end of each line in the [c.ode] tag, could you please confirm this, and tell us your browser/OS version etc?

I believe I noticed this happening when the closing [/c0de] was appended to the last line of code and not on its own line.

Code:
Disp "NO BUG HERE
Pause

Code:
Disp "BUG HERE
Pause

EDIT: The extra line is showing up in the preview, but not in the actual post now.
EDIT 2: Just for clarification, I am referring to the addition of an extra line ending and not an extra space (although that is also a problem).

Copied from post preview
PT_ wrote:
1) You don't need to add it to your post that you fixed the huge image Wink
2) You said that the space is still there at the end of each line in the [code] tag, could you please confirm this, and tell us your browser/OS version etc?
3) Regarding your double-post, I think it's very likely that you accidentally double-clicked. Maybe we can add a small code snippet that prevents accidentally double-posting like this.

I am running "Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)" of Google Chrome on a Mac.
In the [code] tag, there are spaces, select the text, and you'll see it.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
I am running "Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)" of Google Chrome on a Mac.
In the [code] tag, there are spaces, select the text, and you'll see it.

SourceCoder 3 () wrote:
:ZStandard
:ZSquare
:Disp "Hello World"
:Text(1,1,"Hello World")
:"Look at the end of the ZStandard/ZSquare."
:"If the space isn't there, it fails"
:
:"There is a space after every line besides those ^^, and I didn't add them."

That? That's not a code tag. Code tags don't support BBCode.

Here's the quote block converted to a code block.

Code:
:[color=#007777][b]ZStandard [/b][/color]
:[color=#007777][b]ZSquare [/b][/color]
:[color=#0000ff][b]Disp [/b][/color][color=#119911]"Hello World"[/color]
:[color=#007777][b]Text([/b][/color][color=#33aa33]1[/color],[color=#33aa33]1[/color],[color=#119911]"Hello World"[/color])
:[color=#119911]"Look at the end of the ZStandard/ZSquare."[/color]
:[color=#119911]"If the space isn't there, it fails"[/color]
:
:ZS[color=#ff3333][b]tandard[/b][/color]
:ZS[color=#ff3333][b]q[/b][/color][color=#000000]u[/color][color=#ff3333][b]are[/b][/color]
:[color=#119911]"There is a space after every line besides those ^^, and I didn't add them."[/color]

Notice above how there are spaces after the text within the color tags? That's likely a fault of SourceCoders output. As Disp has a space after it (correct syntax) as does the first ZStandard but not the second. Now here it is as a proper code block.

Code:
:Disp "Hello World"
:Text(1,1,"Hello World")
:"Look at the end of the ZStandard/ZSquare."
:"If the space isn't there, it fails"
:
:"There is a space after every line besides those ^^, and I didn't add them."
Also, it was never supposed to be a code tag. I left the formatting SC3 gave it to demonstrate the errors it gave when there aren't spaces at the end of the lines.

Also, (edit) the spaces are not just added by the output, the output is working fine. It's the editor itself that is causing bugs. The editor requires the spaces, else it won't let you export to a file, as it gives you an error message (which is also rather buggy). SC3 is an excellent program, don't get me wrong, but it does have a few errors.

Additionally (edit #2) I removed the spaces on the second ZStandard and ZSquare, just to show what it looks like without them. It simply does not agree with the correct syntax! Rolling Eyes
Then this issue has nothing to do with what you quoted? Unless I'm reading the context wrong. You quote this from Runer112 and Kerm when they're talking about prettify.js adding spaces to the end of code tags then post code. My mind thought you were talking about this issue, not SourceCoder 3 exporting things wrong/different?

_iPhoenix_ wrote:
EDIT^3
KermMartian wrote:
Runer112 wrote:
Regarding the spaces at end of lines in code boxes bug that occurs in Chrome: I have found not one, but two fixes. [...] The second fix is to actually fix the issue in prettify.js: change the string containing a space at the start of line 31 to an empty string. In my minor testing, this doesn't appear to break anything, and should be the preferred fix.
This appears to be finally fixed. Thank you for your help with it.

Kerm, it's still broken, for me at least. Rolling Eyes

EDIT^4
[snip]
Alex wrote:
Then this issue has nothing to do with what you quoted? Unless I'm reading the context wrong. You quote this from Runer112 and Kerm when they're talking about prettify.js adding spaces to the end of code tags then post code. My mind thought you were talking about this issue, not SourceCoder 3 exporting things wrong/different?

_iPhoenix_ wrote:
EDIT^3
KermMartian wrote:
Runer112 wrote:
Regarding the spaces at end of lines in code boxes bug that occurs in Chrome: I have found not one, but two fixes. [...] The second fix is to actually fix the issue in prettify.js: change the string containing a space at the start of line 31 to an empty string. In my minor testing, this doesn't appear to break anything, and should be the preferred fix.
This appears to be finally fixed. Thank you for your help with it.

Kerm, it's still broken, for me at least. Rolling Eyes

EDIT^4
[snip]

SC3 is exporting correctly. I was just demonstrating the issue buy putting a snippet out there of what it looks like, so that people do not have to go to SC3 to see it.
Then I'm confused as to why it's included in a bug report topic if it's correct? Also, this:

Quote:
[08:25:49] <saxjax> [_iPhoenix_] I would also like to add that to SC3 bug does occur in firefox and safari

You say it's correct in your post here but say it's a bug when posting in SAX? Could you maybe start over and state how it is a bug, with what it's doing versus what you expect it to do?
Alex wrote:
Then I'm confused as to why it's included in a bug report topic if it's correct? Also, this:

Quote:
[08:25:49] <saxjax> [_iPhoenix_] I would also like to add that to SC3 bug does occur in firefox and safari

You say it's correct in your post here but say it's a bug when posting in SAX? Could you maybe start over and state how it is a bug, with what it's doing versus what you expect it to do?

Quote:
11:31:04 AM [PT_] You mean there is a space after "ZStandard" but not after "ZSquare" for example?
11:31:43 AM [_iPhoenix_] no. I'm saying that SC3 is requiring a space after lines where a space is not needed, else you get an error.

Quote:
11:32:04 AM [_iPhoenix_] the first 2 and last 2
11:32:13 AM [_iPhoenix_] look at the difference
11:32:40 AM [PT_] that is TI-BASIC syntax
11:32:53 AM [PT_] BASIC requires that space, so SC does
11:33:02 AM [#] [jonbush] I'm pretty sure a space is not required for those commands
11:33:10 AM [_iPhoenix_] yeah
11:33:29 AM [#] [jonbush] The syntax highlighter is just broken
11:33:41 AM [PT_] ooh

Also, PT_ suggested that I move the post to SC3 bugs, which I initially meant to post to, but oops..
Text not being centered on the forums and places where people's names are being displayed
also its worse on mobile

its pretty obvious that theyoungcock (not the best name out their) has an issue with things lining up
[/img]
the same goes for GTemples27 it looks like he (sorry for assuming your gender) didn't have a topic title at all and how this broke the whole positioning system. Owo I hope you have a nice day
SAX is messing up a bit with the timings:

Code:
7:24:34 AM [Cemetech] prgmTrouble edited a post in [prgmTrouble's Asm Questions]
7:24:31 AM [JWinslow23] In compiling clips for the Trump remix, I found this: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_axTST2aY]
11:42:48 AM [Cemetech] PT_ added a post in [prgmTrouble's Asm Questions]
7:16:13 AM [#] [Cemetech] Robbx, welcome to Cemetech! Please introduce yourself in this topic: [http://cemete.ch/t4925]
Already addressed when you first submitted this bug Razz
Incrementing yourself, when you don't say that with your main account, i.e. PT_ versus P_T at IRC, doesn't decrement yourself, what it should do.
For example, if I have the secondary accounts comicidiot, comicMAN and, Alex all linked to a primary account, comic, and I increment comic as comicMAN, I increment myself?

Regardless, it's not a website bug. That's a DecBot feature, which resides in IRC but uses Cemetech to host the information.
I can increment via IRC (P_T), my Cemetech username, PT_ without being decremented.
Alex wrote:
For example, if I have the secondary accounts comicidiot, comicMAN and, Alex all linked to a primary account, comic, and I increment comic as comicMAN, I increment myself?

Quote:

11:03:18 AM [Alex] !karma P_T
11:03:18 AM [#] [DecBot3] petertillema (p_t) has a score of 380.
11:03:26 AM [Alex] !karma PT_
11:03:27 AM [#] [DecBot3] petertillema (pt_) has a score of 380.

So yes, they are linked.

Quote:
Regardless, it's not a website bug. That's a DecBot feature, which resides in IRC but uses Cemetech to host the information.

Again, not a website bug. Make sure you post this in the appropriate topic, if one exists.
I can't open a PM that my ICE Compiler was rejected from the Archives, it redirects me back to the inbox somehow.
PT_ wrote:
I can't open a PM that my ICE Compiler was rejected from the Archives, it redirects me back to the inbox somehow.

Same thing happens with me when it is rejected and an Admin writes something in it usually. I've reported this Razz

Dang! SAX is a spammy place!!

And also, (ik this has been reported before) sometimes the SAX highlight thingie will highlight me up to 10 times (one could say it's a page-filling experience) per actual highlight.

I have noticed that this happens after times when the page has no been refreshed, but the highlight thingie still runs. Perhaps take the code that shuts SAX down after periods of activity and integrate that into the highlight thingie, too.
The login memory box is unaligned. Opera 44.0.2510.857

Every time I want to edit my profile, it shows that my email is set as my username, which is not the case. It makes me retype my email every time I want to submit a profile update.

Page 39 of 45
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours