Demo extremely close! I have the graphics done for the saving feature, except for one small 16x16 sprite that I want to include... Very Happy

Hopefully tonight you shall see the newest version...
Woot woot! I've found that for some reason all BASIC progs are doing funky stuff under DCS. *ponder*
That is wierd...

Thanks to Elfprince for mentioning the SetupEditot trick (Yes, laugh all you want, I didn't know about this command) The whole save/load feature is a whole lot less complicated than I feared it would be, which means it is going oh so much faster. Smile

I might surprise everyone with a release in about an hour or so... Very Happy
Super! /me is F5ing in eager anticipation.
Sad

Sadly, I was interupted by the Police to go do a recovery, and I lost 40 minutes... Oh well, I just said I would have it done today. I will try super hard to make that deadline... Smile
(the 5 is wearing off of my f5 key).
You will have to wait now, as it will be 3 and a half hours before I will have access to my comp to upload it. The work comp don't have all the stuff to get the calc files...
Noooo! Sad
Look at it this way, it will give me more time to make sure that it is as bug free as this demo can be. Smile

Besides, I still need to make a 16x16 sprite of... Oh wait, I almost told you... Evil or Very Mad Laughing
! Surprised
Well, If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it. Wink

I will tell you this much, it is for the save screen. Smile Something special for it... Very Happy

Besides, I will be askin people what it is, to see if anyone plays the demo...

Edit:

Tested "Over-write savedata" routine, I just have to integrate it into the save/load routines, and create the "Save, no previous data file" Smile
woot! And now I want to know what this sprite is of... Sad
lol, All in due time. Smile

I have a few bugs to iron out...

Edit:

Crying Crying Crying

I made it work to where it detects whether it has a save game or not. But inso doing, I have killed the introduction, and the saving itself does not work. Bah... <_<

Page 14 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours