I'm discarding random bits and pieces that I cleaned out of my collection of random cables, wires, components, and pieces, and because I hate to see so much stuff go to waste, I wanted to see if anyone needed any of it. Please, only chime in if you really, really need something (not just "oh, that would be cool to have), and we can figure out how I can ship it to you. I wanted to as immediately as possible discard the majority of this stuff, so I disclaim responsibility if there's something you wanted that I already got rid of. No guarantees that anything is working, although I'll try to verify if you ask.
  • IBM 340MB Microdrive
  • Serial extension cables, parallel extension cable
  • VGA cables
  • Four-port VGA + PS/2 KVM with cables
  • GeForce FX5500 256MB graphics card
  • Giant Zalman copper heatsink, "tunnel" shape
  • Assorted USB cables
  • WRT54G wireless router
  • Two 4GB sticks of DDR3 (may not work)
  • 8-port D-Link 10/100/1000 switch
Plus assorted other wires and cables; let me know if you're looking for something specific.
Is that router Wireless G? (I assume it is)

I could take that D-Link switch off your hands though.
I can take the heatsink and the microdrive Very Happy
What are the specifications of those DDR3 sticks?

I'm in no need of a FX 5500 - I have an FX 5200! It works great even on Windows 7 x64, but not alongside other cards, since the drivers are incredibly old and overwrite the newer ones.
oldmud0: The DDR3 is 12800. I also have a 512MB stick of 4200 DDR2 for a laptop, if someone is in urgent need of "upgrading" an old, old laptop.

Pieman: Please see the first post. I know what would be cool to take, but I'm particularly interested in helping people who can't find something/need something for a project/are too low on money to buy something. If those criteria fit this situation, send me a PM and we can figure out shipping. Smile

Alex: Ditto. Do you need a switch at the moment? If so, I'd be more than happy to send it your way; PM me and we'll figure out shipping.
Alex has successfully laid claim to the switch. Pieman, do you need these or no? I'm more than happy to send them along. Last chance. Smile
I dont NEED them, but if no one else wants them, i can take them
I'll PM you my address, and then you can do what you like

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours