Hello! Does anyone know how I can edit lock programs on a TI 84 Plus CE?

Please answer soon! Thanks!
You need an ASM program for that. I suggest creating a program yourself or installing Cesium of Mateo Smile
Hope this helps!
PT_ wrote:
You need an ASM program for that. I suggest creating a program yourself or installing Cesium of Mateo Smile
Hope this helps!

So that can edit lock a program? If so, thats great! I can't try it out now, but I will soon.

Also, I think I saw this on the TI official website, but you can transfer programs with the TI 84+ and 83+ from a CE, right?
With Cesium you can unlock a program so then you can edit it Smile
For transferring, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is possible for BASIC programs but not ASM programs
Another option would be to transfer the program to (or write it in) SourceCoder 3. It lets you set or reset the lock flag. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Another option would be to transfer the program to (or write it in) SourceCoder 3. It lets you set or reset the lock flag. Smile

It does? That's great! I'll check that out!

(P.S. The link you sent me doesn't work, but that's okay. I found the page anyways.)
KermMartian wrote:

I went to SourceCoder 3, but I can't seem to find a way to edit lock a program. Is it on the actual SourceCoder page?
1) Load your program into SourceCoder
2) Look for the slider above the source code that changes between "Unlocked" and "Locked" and set it appropriately.
3) Click Export
Ti-connect CE also provides the possibility to edit lock programs in its program editor Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours