Hey guys i have a real important question Smile. Since im talking to professionals i hope someone of you can help me xD

So i came across a few programs that work on the ti82 and i have the ti82 stats. Do those programs work on both calculators? If not how to change that?

If neither of those works got any other hints that i could use? Smile

Thanks in advance
John
I would be so grateful if anybody could help me! Smile)
Welcome to Cemetech, John! Anything that works on the TI-82 will work on the TI-82 Stats (which is actually a TI-83, with weird TI-France naming that makes no sense). You shouldn't have to modify any TI-82 programs to work properly on the TI-82 Stats.fr (and can also use TI-83 programs on it).
KermMartian wrote:
Welcome to Cemetech, John! Anything that works on the TI-82 will work on the TI-82 Stats (which is actually a TI-83, with weird TI-France naming that makes no sense). You shouldn't have to modify any TI-82 programs to work properly on the TI-82 Stats.fr (and can also use TI-83 programs on it).

The TI-82 STATS name is indeed odd, but it's not just TI-France in this case. We have the TI-82 STATS (without .fr) here in Sweden, and it's one of the most popular models along with the TI-84+ from what I've seen.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours