Axpirin is a simple Rage/Arcade game (survive as long as you can) made by "Darl181" (Download here)

While incomplete, I have ported it to the PC using MMF2.5

enjoy!

Download here from Cemetech
Download here from Dropbox
Youtube video of me playing the current game:
[/youtube]
Thanks for sharing the video (and the game)! I'm glad I had a chance to see it in action in the video, since I hadn't tried downloading and playing it yet. The game itself looks well-made and fun; I'm curious how the mechanic of using the white block to push the red blocks out of the way works. The video was already well-done, and you were clear and easy to understand. I could quibble about the amount of time that you discussed the game and its history before starting to play, but it's a minor quibble indeed, as the people with short attention spans can just fast-forward to the gameplay part of the video.
in psuedo-code? when the White block "touches" a Red Block and Value of Power > 0, then "Stop" White block and "Bounce" Red Block. since movement constantly re-enables movement, this provides a shoving action.
I was trying to put together my own take on the game, and its turning out nice. I only had enough time this morning to capture an image of the start screen, but here you go.

I'm not sure what to call it, since it is no longer a port of Axpirin. what do you guys think?
Here we are, the beginning of the tutorial screen!

Oh, and everything won't be blocks; I've contracted someone to do a little pixel art for me. nothing fancy.

I'm working on the background, too, it will end up being similar to Super Hexagon in that it changes with the music. Actually linking the song and BG together is difficult, though.

Current credits:
Luxen De'Mark - Game Design, Art, SFX, Menu music
Camden .... - Art

I'd like to get Music exclusive for this game, and I don't want it to be my own (I'm not very Electronic-y enough). anyone interested? If I like it enough to use it, you will get payed! I'd like 3 different songs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours