Achieve Social [The first OUYA social network]

Hey everyone I'm back so about two months ago I got that new fangled mini console called the OUYA. I messed around with it for a while and said to myself, "Hmm this is missing something". And then it clicked, It had no social features. I was surprised by this and couldn't figure out why, but I did think to my self, "I'm a creative guy I could easily do this my self". So I did, and there you go, Achieve Social Was born.

Achieve Social is pure simpleness to use. Everything you need is on one page and makes finding friends and content a breeze. With our persistent search bar you don't lose your results if you leave the page and with our simple chat system theres no need to sift through messages. So if your a hard core gamer, or even if you just game on the weekends Achieve Social is perfect for you.

And now, what you've read this whole post for (or not), Achievesocial

PS. We are looking for open beta testers and someone to program our app for the ouya. So please if your interested in doing either please let me know in the forums below and please feel free to sign up even if you don't have an OUYA just to check it out!
I don't have an OUYA, but I guess I can help test it.

EDIT:
I've noticed one bug. When typing in a bio, some backslashes appear in front of the apostrophe when posted. It is quite annoying.
Thanks for helping gaven! Yea I've noticed that too, but I can fix that with a simple php filter.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours