Hey everyone, it's zeldaking.
I'm not sure if we already have a topic similar to this, and if so please notify me.
Anyways, this is a thread for all users tô post Ti-84+Basic and CSE project ideas. I have been slowly losing interest in the community due to my lack of ideas and lack of ability to make ideas.
Thanks!!
Post on.
Take a look at the Idea Vault topic that tifreak8x started; I think that that is the sort of thing you're looking for. I hope that your motivation returns!
Ooh, thanks a bunch KermM. I will greedily eat those up.
zeldaking wrote:
Ooh, thanks a bunch KermM. I will greedily eat those up.
Awesome, I look forward to what you create from there. I hear your pain with being stuck with programming; I have a z80 ASM project that I mentioned in the linked topic that I have gotten myself stuck on somehow. I've been writing random little xLIBC BASIC programs in the meantime to keep myself productive, which seems to have worked. I recommend it if you're having a mental coding block.
KermMartian wrote:
little xLIBC BASIC programs

Reuben Quest 84C? Evil or Very Mad
DJ_O wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
little xLIBC BASIC programs

Reuben Quest 84C? Evil or Very Mad
I don't think that's a little program, is it? I must admit that I've never actually played it, as I never got into RPGs much.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours