KermMartian wrote:
To answer the rhetorical question at the beginning of this post, yes, such programs exist, namely DevPac83, DevPac8x, and my BinPac8x. However, it sounds like yours offers more options than the existing programs. Good luck with this, and

Ah, DevPac8x. My program at first couldn't do what DevPac8x does, but I just I updated my program a bit to give allow you to do what DevPac8x does. If you've already specified your header (like ".db $BB,$6D") my program would have created a duplicate header. But I added a "--custom" switch which will prevent it from writing a header so you won't get a duplicate.

Quote:
if I get a chance and you don't mind the feedback, I might peek at your C++ code and critique it.

Eh, it's probably ugly. I don't really use C++ that much and a lot of the code was just copy/pasted from my JavaScript version with a couple things changed. I don't mind feedback tho.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours