So after shortly finding out that you can install games on TIs, I was like, "DOWNLOAD ALL THE GAMES!" (x to the y reference). So I downloaded MirageOS and TI Connect on my iMac ( version 10.6.8 ) and then downloaded and installed Fruit Ninja and was like, "Hey, this is pretty neat, I'll go on and download more!" So I bumped into this sneaky app called Cheater (http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/427/42769.html), which cuts you slack and saves you time, but after I used the same route to install Fruit Ninja, it got me this message:

Alert
Errors occurred while sending CHEAT3.8xp. A distribution list, containing the device(s) which returned an error, was created for each file.

I retried this for about 5 times until I realized I had to do something about it. I was told to check my RAM, I have more than 3 times the amount of memory you need to download the file onto your calculator. Do a RAM clear, nothing. And finally reset your computer. Still nothing.
I really want this program. What should I do?
Depending on the connectivity software you use, it may complain when it encounters lower case letters, such as the ones in the first line of that program.
I'll check that out.

EDIT: How do you propose the line gets fixed?
Give TI-Connect 4.0 for Mac a try and see if it happens to help at all. I must say that I don't approve of using calculators for cheating at all, although I do approve of them as gaming and programming tools. Also, you should check out Doors CS 7, a more advanced and more stable alternative to MirageOS.

Edit: Do you have a TI-84 Plus, a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, or a TI-Nspire with a TI-84 keypad?
Kerm, I have a TI-84 Plus.
Tippmann Fan wrote:
Kerm, I have a TI-84 Plus.
And what about the TI-Connect 4.0 idea? Did that help at all?
Well I have the latest TI Connect so... I guess not...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours