Can i write programms/Apps for cemetech an upload these on this page??
Graphing Calculator I have always written an OS App (BrandyOS) but I need some one how publish it for me!!.

mbf mgsniper05 Cool Smile

EDIT: Fixed your all-caps title to something more appropriate. --Jon
Well Kerm usually isn't open to putting other peoples programs up on Cemetech; however, lately he has been considering doing it more and more as the ticalc archives become more and more deteriorated. You can upload it to ticalc.org (they accept anything these days), calcgames, tifreakware, or a few others.
First off, greetings to you sniper man. Hope you stick around the forums and become a community member. Second, we are working (and by we I mean Kerm) on an archive system that may include not just Kerm's programs, but other programs as well. In the meantime, the answer is no, though you may want to consider uploading to http://ticalc.org. Of course, I reccomend you let us review it before doing so so that we can help you improve it before submitting.
true, TI-Freakware only will host quality programs, so that is a good place (and I may get the chance to play it also, I am an archiver)
Welcome to Cemetech! At the moment I am not accepting submissions to the file archives, though this may change in the near future. I hope you stick around! Would you care to share a description and screenshots of your OS?
OK thanks for your massages
i will send it to ticalc and i will write a readme and make some sscreenshots for this site.

Evil or Very Mad =)

thanks
Cool, I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours