I am attempting to parse some code that I first had in SourceCoder then exported and did some minor edits and fixes on my ti84+.
Two that were pretty big were that the exported .8xp from SourceCoder had invT() and Pause as separate letters, not the actual functions. After fixing these and some other things (calculations) I tried to reupload to SourceCoder and got this error after pressing Parse File:
Quote:

Detokenization process failed at ...0xef, 0x13,...! Prevous context was:
:Pause
:df→N
:Lbl T4
:ClrHome
:round(

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Edit: I realize that the Pause function being letters was most likely because I forgot to add a space after it. But I don't understand why parsing back is giving me this error.

Oh and the code seems to run perfectly fine on my calculator, although I do admit that there could be some other problems.
When you look at your program on the calculator, what appears after the round( function? Is it one of the new MathPrint tokens? Also, the Pause thing is because the full Pause command includes a space at the end. I'm not sure what the problem with invT was, though (actually, what is invT? I don't recognize that token).
Thanks for the response. I realized that the Pause function needed a space just a moment after I posted that.
That line reads round(invT(S,N),3)->T
as invT is not something that you recognize it may be a new MathPrint command. It is the same thing as invnorm except for t-distributions. It takes the notation invT(area,degrees of freedom) and outputs a t value based on the area. Sorry I do not know the exact terminology for it, but there is more info here: http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/invt
I'll double-check that I have it properly in my token tables. In the mean time, what about the code that immediately follows the round( command that SourceCoder mentioned?>
Well the line with round is

Code:
round(invT(S,N),3)->T

and then I have

Code:
Disp "C-level=",C/100,"df=",N,"t*=",T
Ah, that explains it; this is one issue masquerading as two. I have just added the invT( token (0xEF,0x13) to the SourceCoder token tables; would you mind confirming that this issue is fixed?
I am still having the same issue when I try to parse the file. I tried the code after removing the invT command and it worked fine, so I think the issue might still be the invT token, but I don't necessarily understand how all this works!
rubbateckie wrote:
I am still having the same issue when I try to parse the file. I tried the code after removing the invT command and it worked fine, so I think the issue might still be the invT token, but I don't necessarily understand how all this works!
I may have done something dumb; would you mind trying again at your leisure?
Perfect, thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to fix this Smile
rubbateckie wrote:
Perfect, thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to fix this Smile
It shouldn't have taken me that much time; I made a silly typographical error. I'm happy to continue to improve SourceCoder.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours