I recently tried to put some programs on my TI-84+SE and it wouldn't send, so I reset my calculator(don't worry, I had everything archived). It was a big mistake. After I had reset my calc, I went to my program list. A bunch of my programs weren't there. I reset it again later to find that all of the programs that were deleted were restored, but all of the files that weren't deleted the first time, were gone. Now I have no idea what to do. I am so confused! Please help!
Are you using TI-Connect?
Yes. I am using TI-Connect.
What version?
1.6.1 i think.
It sounds to me more likely that something is wrong with your calculator than with TI-Connect. I'd recommend grabbing everything off it that you can, reset a few times to try to get other programs back, then do a full archives + RAM reset. Of course, make sure you back up all your apps and groups and archived variables too if you do that. What OS are you using, one of the MP OSes?
2.55MP is my OS.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
2.55MP is my OS.
Did you try all the other things I just mentioned...?
I did it and now nothing is sending to my calculator! AHH! I am so frustrated right now! Mad Mad Mad
Could you calm down and perhaps tell us (in great detail) what you just tried doing? And maybe with 3 less angry faces?
I'm trying to send a game. It keeps giving "80070005" and "8C010000". I already tried garbage collecting and everything.
Stuff disappearing from the ROM (assuming that was what was what you were talking about in the OP) sounds like a problem with the vat. If you do eventually get sending working, you can try the archive fixer: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/443/44349.html
How am I going to send the archive fixer to my calculator if it won't send a simple program/app.?
He said "if you do eventually get sending working". Read posts.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours