Well Happy Birthday to me!

Its my great 18th birthday, I know I cant get a car (we cant afford it) but hopefully I get some cash, and HOPEFULLY my good friend makes me a dump cake.. *Yummy*
Happy Birthday! Have some cake!
I want DUMP CAKE. Amamzingist cake ever.

Edit: if you have never had it, or dont know what it is. I feel sorry for you. and Learn to make your own wonderfullyliciousdumpcake today
Hmm, that actually sounds pretty delicious, cake mix notwithstanding. And happy birthday, of course!
yea its like heaven in the mouth! ITs more like a pie than a cake. Its just called cake, haha.
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
I want DUMP CAKE. Amamzingist cake ever.

Edit: if you have never had it, or dont know what it is. I feel sorry for you. and Learn to make your own wonderfullyliciousdumpcake today

welllll, I'm not certain if that qualifies as a cake, but it sounds delicious anyway... Laughing
Happy birthday, and I hope you get some of that cake!

Edit by Merth: Enabled BBCode.
yea. haha. Its called dump cake, but its more like pie.
Early double post, but meh. This is important. haha.

Ok so far I have gotten

1 stuffed dog, (to add to my collection)
2 balloons
3-49 notta. Very Happy
50 dollar prepaid credit card!

EDIT: And the Card is US only, and I wanted to spend it on a game that is not US Based.... So now, either to figure out a way to get around that, or find a pre paid card that is NOT US based.. which may not be possible.
Cars are stupid.
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
Early double post, but meh. This is important. haha.

Ok so far I have gotten

1 stuffed dog, (to add to my collection)
2 balloons
3-49 notta. Very Happy
50 dollar prepaid credit card!

EDIT: And the Card is US only, and I wanted to spend it on a game that is not US Based.... So now, either to figure out a way to get around that, or find a pre paid card that is NOT US based.. which may not be possible.
Send me the card and I'll send you 50 bucks.
haha. My mom would not like that... I am just going to either.
A: Exchange it for a global card
B:Just buy a FaceBook credit card
C:Give it to my friend that has a credit card and use his number
Happy Birthday! Here's a book.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours