Hi,

The program MusicViewer, for TI-84+ doesn't work (for me). *SAD*
It gives an error at:

Code:
:If K=/=0
:Goto D3

Maybe I need an other Program first to let it work fine.
If I change some things in the code, it still don't work, but that's probably my fault. Smile

I hope someone can help me, because than I can easier make my music files.

Link to MusicViewer:
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=326
Hopefully I can help. Smile What sort of error is it, exactly? Does it have a number and/or name?
Some things to specify:

What type of error was it?

Did you type it, or did you send it with a cable?

My initial guess is that you wrote "=/=" instead of "≠".
Have you tried MuseInc?
Even though it's not graphical as much (displays with C,D,E, etc), it's worth a try. You can download the latest version right here:
http://www.cemetech.net/scripts/countdown.php?/83plus/basic/MuseInc%20OR%201.3.zip&path=archives
Thanks for the replies.

After you asked what sort of error it was, I went looking what error it was. But I didn't get the error anymore. I can use the program again!

But, it wasn't as usefull as I thought, no insert of pauses and tempo.
So, now I'm making a similair program myself, I'll upload it soon.

Weregoose wrote:

My initial guess is that you wrote "=/=" instead of "≠".

Yeh, that's right, any 'alt'-code or something to easily make it?
Well, there is... Add the string "EnableHexNumpad" (value data: "1") under "HKEY_USERS/Control Panel/Input Method/" and restart your computer. Afterward, you're free to hold Alt and (with the numpad) type a literal plus followed by 2260.

Though, what I meant is that some users in the past have failed to recognize the "=/=" as one entity, and then endeavored to punch it into their calculators as three; if this were to be one of those cases, then it would have been case-closed.
Wait a second, you typed the program into your calculator manually? You should use SourceCoder to do it. For the =/= (not equals) symbol, go to [2nd][MATH][2] on the virtual calculator.
No, I didn't type it, that would take to much time.
I downloaded it and used TI-connect to sent it to my TI-84+

I know that, for the =, ≠, >, < etc. I can do: [2nd][MATH].
I uploaded my program to make music.
You can check it out in: TI-83/84+ Basic>Media...
Devreugkx wrote:
I uploaded my program to make music.
You can check it out in: TI-83/84+ Basic>Media...
Here in the Cemetech archives? If not, you should upload it to our archives!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours