_player, a lot of webcomics do that. The target for the "Random" link is generated while the current comic is loading and embedded as a static link, but is no less random. I assume that's what he's doing here.
Nailed my views exactly

Well.... I liked the idea at first... but frankly the comic is pretty awful. It's pretty pretentious too considering how bad the jokes are.

That's nothing compared to the style. There is absolutely no draw to the comic whatsoever. Anyone who happens upon it will groan at the lameass wit and immediately forget about it.

I kind of expected you'd try to put a lot more effort into it over the last couple months or so, but at this point, I'm sorely disappointed.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours