I figured I'd start a topic in the Tech section, since who here is going to want to brag on anything gained that isn't tech related in someway? Very Happy

Anyways, picked myself up a 32" Samsung LCDTV this morning, or $300. It's a bit of an upgrade from the TV I've had/used for the last 6+ years, which is a 21" TV.

What all deals have you found and jumped on?
There's some new games at work for $27 & $37. Might pick up one of those, Forza 4 being one for 27. Other than that I'm not getting anything this year. After work I'm going to scuttle on over to GameStop and see what they have.
Congratulations, Daniel! BrandonW was waiting on line at BestBuy for the $200 42-inch TV; I'm not sure if he got it. He's the second from the right here:

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Business/article.php?id=96136
I found an Angel Beats DVD at Best Buy today!
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3601919/Pictures/Photo%20Nov%2025%2C%2012%2035%2025%20PM.jpeg

edit: I didn't realize the picture was so big. x.x
Souvik, NICE! Very Happy Out of curiosity, does it have anything that the anime itself didn't?
All it has is the 13 episodes and the OVA, it doesn't really have anything else. Sadly, I didn't get it even though it was 25% off. Sad
I got absolutely nothing on black friday, although I daresay that means I didn't get trampled half to death by crazed shoppers...
KermMartian wrote:
Congratulations, Daniel! BrandonW was waiting on line at BestBuy for the $200 42-inch TV; I'm not sure if he got it. He's the second from the right here:

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Business/article.php?id=96136

Lol, did he text you that article? That's quite amusing that he's pictured there.
souvik1997 wrote:
I found an Angel Beats DVD at Best Buy today!
[snipped image]

That's supposed to be on sale? I paid less on release..

I didn't buy anything today, but I'm getting my car's oil changed tomorrow. Not interesting at all.
I ended up picking up Halo Anniversary Ed (not on sale) and Xbox live, 3 months for 10 bucks.
Yeah I had to work so I was unable to get anything, although it was quite a bit of fun passing stuff out and stopping a couple people from stealing.
I didn't get anything; shopping is lame.
qazz42 wrote:
I got absolutely nothing on black friday, although I daresay that means I didn't get trampled half to death by crazed shoppers...

ON that . My mom was standing right next to someone that got tazered!. Luckily she was not hurt.
Okay, I'm loving the Angel Beats. Good purchase. Horrible price.
Alright, I'll bite.

Snagged a few Xigmatek heatsinks for $5 a pop. Frostytech lists them for an average of $50. Very Happy
ouch, some idiotic shopper in L.A. pepper sprayed her "competition" to get to a crate of xboxs first... She most likely stole the xbox in the long run, as she got away with the pepper spraying. Sad
Linyx wrote:
Alright, I'll bite.

Snagged a few Xigmatek heatsinks for $5 a pop. Frostytech lists them for an average of $50. Very Happy
Very impressive! I'm keeping my eye out for good deals on my ideal mobo and processor and some good RAM, but I'm mainly waiting for Ivy Bridge before I upgrade. Therefore, I didn't do any Black Friday shopping at all, much to my sanity's advantage.

TIFreak8x: He told me the newspaper in question, I asked the Google.
So this year we had a shooting, a pepper-spray attack(she probably heard on Faux News that it's a harmless as regular supermarket peppers) and a tazering. I guess that's better than, you know, people dying. At what point though do we decide this "holiday" is not worth having due to it's increasing danger and flat out ban it?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours