Hey everyone, whassup

I'm currently working on a port/variation on the flash/ipod game Gravity Guy (Axe)

It's a pretty playable demo right now (although I suspect that level 4 is straight up impossible and 3 and 5 are just ridiculously hard--I'll work on that...haha)

I'm currently working on the levels and compression.

Mirage/DCS demo: Use 2nd to shift gravity and Mode to pause.
Download
Looks like tons of fun to me! For those of us who haven't played the game (is there a relatively painless Flash game link you could give us?) could you describe the mechanics of and goal of the game?
Looks asum!
play a flash version here:
http://silvergames.com/gravity-guy/
Yeah, sorry 'bout the lack of info there

If you are even too lazy to click aeTIos's link, the goal of the game is to get to the magical level end marker warp thing. You are always moving forward, though you may be accelerated by certain tiles. Your only control is the power to reverse gravity. Avoid hitting any of the edges of the scren,
That makes more sense; I figured it was something with gravity inversion. Thanks for the clarification, and I'll definitely try out the flash version (and of course the final calculator version).
Currently working on RLE compression for the levels and external levelpacks. I hope to get a release or something soon Very Happy
squidgetx wrote:
Currently working on RLE compression for the levels and external levelpacks. I hope to get a release or something soon Very Happy
I hope you do too! Don't forget to upload a beta to the Cemetech archives as well (or of course a full release). Are those two issues the only things left?
Pretty much yeah, the engine was finished a while ago. I could've made a release as it was a few weeks ago, but I don't think that people would have appreciated a 9k file with only 5 levels and no external level support Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours