Looks amazing. I loved (and sucked at) the Flash version.
It's an almost exact port, very well done calcman!
Update:
I have been trying to cut down the size, and have figured out how to. If you have watched the screenshot, you will notice the text before each level isn't the same as the game, so I changed it to have the same text. Also the size of the enemy circles were to large so I made those smaller, which ironically got rid of a couple of glitches dealing with hit detection. I have started out level 4 and it is workin, I have looked over every level, by playing the hacked version and I think the first version with levels 1-10 should take about a month, due to me having a life. I will be posting updates after every level.
Also notice in the screenshot, it tells you what level your on; Level: 1. I have changed it to look more like the real game and now it is; 1/30 meaning level 1 out of 30 (or however many levels there are, at the moment 4). I will post a screenshot, possibly later today.
Souvik:
I think I will start to change this to z80 , because axe takes up alot more memory, so after I make it in axe I will start making it in z80, for those with less memory calculators... Ti 83
All of the TI 83+ series of calcs have the same amount of user accessible memory, in case you didn't know.
They do have a lot less archive memory/app spaces, so cutting down the size to 16382 app would help. At the moment it is only 9100 bytes and getting smaller.
Also I am thinking of making a thread just for this project, should I?
Bump:
Sorry, I haven't been working on this project for a while due to July being the most busy month of the year for me. I am still working on it, so don't think I am not, it just takes me a while. Level 4 almost complete.
calcman wrote:
They do have a lot less archive memory/app spaces, so cutting down the size to 16382 app would help. At the moment it is only 9100 bytes and getting smaller.
Also I am thinking of making a thread just for this project, should I?
The TI-83 has no App slots at all, nor indeed any Flash memory. The TI-83+ has 10 slots (160KB of user-accessible Flash), and the TI-83+SE, TI-84+, and TI-84+SE each have much more. As long as you keep it to one page's worth of memory, you'll be fine.
Well, all that thread would be for is updated screenshots and any comments people have.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours