He didn't finish in time for the contest. I think he'll still be working on it though.
leafiness0 wrote:
He didn't finish in time for the contest. I think he'll still be working on it though.

Aww, that sucks. Sad I still hope Ashbad finishes it, since it seems pretty fun to play.
Yeah, I wasn't able to finish on time, but it was barely my fault. My friend stole my calc for most of the second month of the contest, and right when I got it back I was really sick and wasn't able to code. The last few days before the contest after I got sick I was working 3 12-hour days in a row at my job and didn't have time. Some divine intervention, perhaps Razz. Perhaps the TI-calculator gods were getting sick of physics-based games and didn't want yet another one. Very Happy. I know I'm getting sick of em myself.

I most likely will finish this, but not for some time. I'm now down to three projects: TaNF (I need to finish it someday, I don't want to rewrite it again), ROL:AT (yes, I have been working on it, though no posts anywhere lately, there is little public enthusiasm for it yet.), and writing a sh*tload of Axe tutorials just because they're fun to make.
well, post a link when it's finished. And yell at your friend for me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours