When using the "Pause" function(just by writing it out), if no spaces are left, SourceCoder renders it as text. As a result, The program fails with a syntax error when a "Pause" function is encountered. Please fix.
You should have posted in this topic, btw. Wink
That's because the Pause token has a space after it, so it doesn't reparse "Pause" back into the token.
Both of the above are exactly right. This is what is supposed to happen, and it does it this way because the actual TI Basic token "Pause " has a space after it. The same goes for other tokens, like "Disp ". If it doesn't have a space after it, don't put one. Like "sum(".
Thanks, everyone. Smile When in doubt, use the calculator keypad.
You can use "Pause " to display information.

Please correct me if I'm wrong as it's been years but "Pause L1" is perfectly valid syntax.
comicIDIOT wrote:
You can use "Pause " to display information.

Please correct me if I'm wrong as it's been years but "Pause L1" is perfectly valid syntax.
That's correct, and that's why it has a space after it. You can pause on reals/imags (A), lists (L1, LMINE), strings (Str6), and matrices (?) ([A]).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours