i need help figuring out what a couple commands do
Cool Graphing Calculator

luke
Potential spam bot?

On the chance that you aren't, welcome to Cemetech! You should post in the Introduce Me topic and tell us about yourself. Regarding your question, what exactly do you mean? Can you give us some examples of what keys you want to know about? Are you talking about for games, a certain shell *cough* DCS *cough*, or the normal TI-OS? Also, do you mean things like sub( dim( and other TI Basic tokens? If so, TI Basic Developer will be of great help for you.
im pretty new at it but i dont know what the these buttons do
graphstyle(
is>(
ds<(
getcalc(
get(
send(
Did you check TI Basic Developer? They have a search thing so you can search for those commands. After that, you can come ask more specific questions about them Smile
no but i will thanks
Moved the topic and deleted the unnecessary poll.
flecherwintham wrote:
im pretty new at it but i dont know what the these buttons do
graphstyle(
is>(
ds<(
getcalc(
get(
send(
These are generally called commands, not buttons. Buttons are the little chiclet things you press on the front of the calculator.

>>Get() and Send() only work with a CBL/CBR device
>>GetCalc() is used for linking from TI-BASIC
>>Graphstyle() changes shading and such for Y= functions
>>IS>() and DS<() are secret sauce Wink
The manual has a nice section explaining all of these commands as well as http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/ if you have more questions. If those don't give you the information you need or you are still confused fell free to ask here.
TheStorm wrote:
The manual has a nice section explaining all of these commands as well as http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/ if you have more questions. If those don't give you the information you need or you are still confused fell free to ask here.
Indeed. I believe someone earlier in the thread mentioned that as well, and I'm hoping the OP will be non-lazy enough to follow through. I wanted to provide a brief skeleton outline to help the OP start to organize his learning.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours