Which is better: TI-89 Titanium, or Voyage 200
TI-89 Titanium
 66%  [ 2 ]
Voyage 200
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

So I'm thinking of buying one of these calcs, and TICalc says that the Voyage is just the titanium, but with a different case. I figure that there's got to be more of a difference then that so: What are the differences between the Voyage 200, and the TI-89 Titanium, and which is better? Please take price into account, and defend your opinion with facts.
Datamath: 89 Ti, V200.

Largely the same internally, but I think the V200 is discontinued which is a big minus, since it'll cost more and be harder to find. V200 has a QWERTY keyboard and slightly higher-res screen, but they both run the same AMS and have equal amounts of memory.

I'd go with 89Ti simply because it's going to be significantly easier to find for a reasonable price and lacks the full keyboard so there's much less chance of it being barred from tests and whatnot.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours