I need a quick bitmap rendering routine, that can take the following inputs. The source of data is an AP program, opened by the program I'm writing. Below, I list the data provided to the viewer, in the order it occurs. You can ignore byte 5. That is just a timer loop, controlling how long it waits before rendering the next item to the "slide":

;Data Format:
;Byte 1= xstart
;Byte 2= ystart
;Byte 3= number of bytes across/8
;Byte 4= number of pixels down
;Byte 5= timer
;Byte 6+= rows of data
This looks like something you could write. I have faith in you. Basically, what you have to do is: take Y Start, multiply it by Width/8 and add X Start and 5. That will be where you start your ldir, so it will be HL. Then you store gbuf to DE, and 767 to BC, and ldir. Yeah, that should be it.
_player1537 wrote:
This looks like something you could write. I have faith in you. Basically, what you have to do is: take Y Start, multiply it by Width/8 and add X Start and 5. That will be where you start your ldir, so it will be HL. Then you store gbuf to DE, and 767 to BC, and ldir. Yeah, that should be it.

also an ifastcopy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours