Well, I have finally gotten off my lazy a and decided to tweak pse-rpg a little. Now I have *one* enemy battle perfected now. Problem is that I am out of ideas for another enemy, so if anyone has a suggestion or something they would like to see as an enemy, do tell.

Screeny of said enemy:

wait, crap... old screeny, the version on my calc is much faster and better..
What did you have in mind? Gameplay mechanics? Enemies? Graphical tricks? All of the above?
well, I think I have the first one down atm (I have a plan) the third I will get to Wink and the second is what my original question was intended (should have been more direct eheheh)

Anywho, yeah, I could use some suggestions for enemies. Take a look at the screen shot to see how my enemies in the game work and see if you can think of one. I might make one that is basically a head growing out of the wall that moves up and down and when is moves down you have too attack it. Although it might need a projectile of some sort >.">

great, now I am starting to ramble
How about an enemy that bounces? One that travels horizontally and drops [weapony things] on you? Maybe one that drops both health and damage, but both disappear when they hit the floor? Enemies that fire homing projectiles? Enemies that if you're careful you can bounce their projectiles back at them? Enemies that fall and try to jump on you? Enemies that construct walls as they move that you have to destroy in order to reach them?
hmm, all very good ideas Kerm. I guess that I am going to work in the one I had on the previous post, then I see what I can do with the blob thing. (the blob is very easy to make Very Happy)
qazz42 wrote:
hmm, all very good ideas Kerm. I guess that I am going to work in the one I had on the previous post, then I see what I can do with the blob thing. (the blob is very easy to make Very Happy)
Excellent, that sounds good. I hope you'll update this thread with news of your progress or screenshots. Also, don't forget to show us code that we can help you optimize.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours