50%  [ 6 ]
Moderate importance
 16%  [ 2 ]
Low importance
 0%  [ 0 ]
No importance whatsoever
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

After spending some weeks working with the webmaster of another domain and trying to make my CGI scripts work in my new domain, I decided it would be easier to simply convert the CGI scripts to PHP. Over the past three days I converted archstats.cgi and countdown.cgi; therefore you can once again download files from the Cemetech archives using the old-style archives. I will continue working on converting the new archives system for even more dynamic abilities. Also, if I can discover whether my site has SSI enabled, I might be able to make some of the pages load faster. Check out the archives right here and see the download statistics here.
The reviews and ratings features of the new archives are now completely ported to PHP and fully active. Al that remains is to enter the remainder of the Cemetech archive data in and the new system will be ready for full access to replace the old system. Check it out here:

http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/programs/archives.php

Any comments?
Sounds cool. I hope to be able to do something like that for my site once I get the archive script wrote...
Laughing This took me literally HOURS to make...usually I can make things faster than that... Sad
Bah, at least you can make. I have only made it to 'Learing about arrays and variables' in my book. Everything so far that I have read seems pretty straight forward, and I can use TI-BASIC to some extent to make my self understand how some of it works.
(That was sarcasm above, btw ^^^^^^) Very Happy

Yeah, the more languages one knows the easier it is to learn new ones.
regardless if it was sarcasm or not, at least you can make stuff, I still cannot.
Laughing You're getting there - you made all of the HTML on your site without any help from me. Smile
hey Kerm, r u gonna b able to help me with my chat? go to http://patdl.tk/ and dl phpmychat.zip, if u need the username and pass, pm me
i need ur php wisdom Razz
What wisdom?? I've only known the language for 2 weeks! Very Happy

I'll take a look though, of couse.
102 26feb2005 added allright calculator calculators cemetech chat check colors dealing discription guess hits ive Kerm link made programs runnin site various

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
adding thanks yay

100mb blank chat curious cuz deffinately dls every1 gettin Kerm kno letter limit links probly register registered runnin shouldnt signup since site space submit thought u ull usin uve wanna ways

100 since

aliases accounts account access 8 7 2gb 2002 100mb analysis asked auto bandwidth below blocker catchall center cgi cgibin click close cpanel database databases default detection directory disk email extensions fantastico features file files firewall forwarding frontpage® ftp i idk info installed intrusion iptables latest limit linux lists log luxe mailing management manager megabuck microsoft® month mysql patches per perl personal php plan pop3 preinstalled provided raw reader responders security site smtp space spam spamassassin support suspend system told traffic turckmmcache unlimited upgraded urchin webbased webmail website whm zendoptimizer

account current free keep

account bought eating hostinf hosting i space sum1 transfered

100 free keep one ones think try

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours