Souvik did indeed do what you want. I'd probably also recommend prefixing that code with a bcall(_HomeUp), which is more or less equivalent to the BASIC command ClrHome.
now im thinking about not continuing ASM. too complicated. mabye at a later point.
adamac15 wrote:
now im thinking about not continuing ASM. too complicated. mabye at a later point.
What would be your alternative, trying to improve your BASIC knowledge a bit more? Or do you have a third language in mind? Personally I think perhaps more BASIC programs, especially those that use "picture graphics", as you term them, would be a good idea. Smile
where should i start?
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:
What would be your alternative, trying to improve your BASIC knowledge a bit more? Or do you have a third language in mind? Personally I think perhaps more BASIC programs, especially those that use "picture graphics", as you term them, would be a good idea. Smile

Xlib is amazing, that is a nice one to learn, or perfect, depending on what he knows about it. Very Happy
Sonlen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:

Xlib is amazing, that is a nice one to learn, or perfect, depending on what he knows about it. Very Happy
Even before that though, I feel like he has only a vague grasp on things like complex control structures and such. Most of his previous programs have been Menu()s and Disps.
KermMartian wrote:
Sonlen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
adamac15 wrote:

Even before that though, I feel like he has only a vague grasp on things like complex control structures and such. Most of his previous programs have been Menu()s and Disps.

Ahhh, well Output()/Text() and For loops make optimization really nice, and can add nice effects too if used right. ;D
Not even loops; things like While/Repeat, more extensive use of variables, more complex gameplay, etc.
i know about Output(), Text(), While and Repeat.

What do yall think i should learn next? Before ASM

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours