Hello,
How would I display a custom menu, the same way that Omnicalc does?
I need to get home before I can look at my 83+ SDK and System Routines references, but WikiTI might be a good place to start looking. I just looked there myself and I'm afraid I couldn't find anything. Something's nagging at my memory, but I can't recall it exactly at hte moment.
*bump*
EDIT: I found the Omnicalc source, and I'm looking through it for a bit.
SirCmpwn wrote:
*bump*
EDIT: I found the Omnicalc source, and I'm looking through it for a bit.
Woot, let us know what you find, and if after a while you're unsuccessful, I'll post any findings of my own.
The Omnicalc source uses its own custom routine, but it would be a bit hard to pull from Omnicalc. I also found a routine on ticalc, but it proves unsatisfactory. I may just have to roll my own.
SirCmpwn wrote:
The Omnicalc source uses its own custom routine, but it would be a bit hard to pull from Omnicalc. I also found a routine on ticalc, but it proves unsatisfactory. I may just have to roll my own.
Do you need to be able to scroll said menu? It's gonna be a ton easier if you just need a bunch of normal and inverted text with the moving selector but no menu scrolling.
Yeah, scrolling is necessary.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Yeah, scrolling is necessary.
Ah, that's painful, sorry to hear it. Sad I'd offer you the basic logic behind the DCS GUIMenu, but I'm sure you can re-derive it just as easily, since it's relatively trivial.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours