http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/430/43067.html

Hehe, I think raylin made this
YUSH!

But, the information is legit, right?
Why the sad face (D:) in the title qazz?
Wow at first I kinda lol'ed, then I realized it was Raylin article about creating games. A lot of the stuff written in it is true. You didn't credit me for some of the RPG stuff though D:
Raylin wrote:
YUSH!

But, the information is legit, right?
Yeah, but I think we all thought that that wasn't actually you, and some n00b had stolen your stuff.
I meant to say Very Happy
Remind me to talk to Raylin; he's in direct violation of the Doors CS 7.0 license, Section 4, paragraph 1:

DCS License wrote:
Under abolutely no circumstances whatsoever may the source code of Doors CS be recompiled in whole or in part and/or released by an individual, group, or third party other than "Kerm Martian" without express, expicit written permission from "Kerm Martian". Sections of code may be used in other published projects only with the written permission of "Kerm Martian". The source code of Doors CS may be freely examined and reverse-engineered only for constructive purposes. It is explicitly illegal and contrary to this agreement to use any of the information covered directly or indirectly by this agreement for malicious or harmful purposes.

I'd be happy to let him link to the DCS7 release, and if he asked nicely, even include it in his tutorial, but I don't love not being asked.
Apology sent. Sad

Sorry bout that.
Raylin wrote:
Apology sent. Sad

Sorry bout that.
No harm done nor offense taken. Smile I'm flattered that you chose DCS7 as your go-to shell for the guide! I responded to your PM, you may of course have permission to include DCS7.
Yeah, way to be a tard.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Yeah, way to be a tard.
Thanks nikky, helpful as always. Very Happy
Yep, nothing makes you feel better then a dosage of nikky everyday XD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours