14%  [ 2 ]
Brass
 21%  [ 3 ]
OTBP Assembler
 0%  [ 0 ]
Spasm
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Ah, of course. Smile For some reason I was thinking something along the lines of "call *" or "ld (*),hl", which I guess is what it actually is, but I was thinking of literal wildcards in real code. Do you have any schedule set for yourself, or are you just taking it as it goes?
No, I don't think literal wildcards are going to happen. How would I even assemble that?
SirCmpwn wrote:
No, I don't think literal wildcards are going to happen. How would I even assemble that?
Exactly, I didn't know either, and that's why I had gotten myself confused. Smile
Yeah, that would be quite odd. Maybe I can figure it out in tiDE, but not in Mosaic.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Yeah, that would be quite odd. Maybe I can figure it out in tiDE, but not in Mosaic.
I guess, but the issue is that I don't even see what that would mean. The closest I can come up with is SMC, but you would still just put some value there as a placeholder for for the SMC (bytes).
Maybe. *Shrug*
SirCmpwn wrote:
Maybe. *Shrug*
At any rate, what's next on your agenda after you get wildcards completed and working?
Well, I have to work a bit on KnightOS by request, plus I only have an hour per day on the comupter, so maybe by 8/1
SirCmpwn wrote:
Well, I have to work a bit on KnightOS by request, plus I only have an hour per day on the comupter, so maybe by 8/1
What about your calculators, though; do you have a chance to use them at all outside of the hour?
Yes.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Yes.
Very nice, then I look forward to progress on all your projects, especially your (cough) DCS contest entry.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours