This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
ZeWaren

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 01:30:09 pm    Post subject:

Well, I'm now working on the 85/86 series.
The .86* formats are ok but I still have problem with the .85* file header, and since I don't have any of these calcs I need an external file to be able to continue. I need a 85c or a 85n. Could anyone who have a ti-85 send me one? I looked everywhere but I couldn't find any. Send me a mail to main@fzwte.net.
Thanks.
threefingeredguy

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 02:22:01 pm    Post subject:

pyro_xp2k wrote:
It would be really cool if someone could do something like this that can be used to conert BASIC programs to ASM programs and vise-versa.
[post="85556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

This is not going to happen, stop bringing it up. If you want your programs to be asm, then WRITE them in asm.
Rhynomite

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 03:34:39 pm    Post subject:

threefingeredguy wrote:
This is not going to happen, stop bringing it up. If you want your programs to be asm, then WRITE them in asm.
[post="85665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You're probably right. There are several attempts on ticalc.org, some of which are impossible to use, others don't work at all.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 05:55:05 pm    Post subject:

I have a complete token table for the 85 and 86 that I figured out; I need to convert it to the proper format for SourceCoder2, and then I'll have 85 and 86 support. Oh, and how about this? :lol:

http://www.cemetech.net/projects/basicelit...18e0f3a0d38d29b
SourceCoder2

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 06:00:48 pm    Post subject:

UTI
KermMartian has just edited this program. The source code now reads:
[quote name='"BASIC Code"']::DCS
:FF818181818181FF
:ClrHome
:Disp "Ah, how cool it","is to be able to","collaboratively
:Pause "work on projects
Generated by SourceCoder, © 2005 Cemetech[/quote]This is an automatic post from SourceCoder 2. Report abuse to admin@cemetech.net . You can disable these posts by unchecking the "Post on Update" box in the file's permissions.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 06:02:13 pm    Post subject:

Hmm, looks like I need to fix those font size things again; I thought I already did that. But I have perfected the routines to the point that it can post on any phpBB or IF board. Smile
Cure

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 06:10:20 pm    Post subject:

SourceCoder2 wrote:
UTI
KermMartian has just edited this program.  The source code now reads:
:Disp "Ah, how cool it","is to be able to","collaboratively
:Pause "work on projects
Generated by SourceCoder, © 2005 Cemetech
This is an automatic post from SourceCoder 2. Report abuse to admin@cemetech.net . You can disable these posts by unchecking the "Post on Update" box in the file's permissions.
[post="85684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
[/quote]

S. P. A. M. B. O. T.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 06:22:38 pm    Post subject:

Cure777 wrote:
SourceCoder2 wrote:
UTI
KermMartian has just edited this program.  The source code now reads:
:Disp "Ah, how cool it","is to be able to","collaboratively
:Pause "work on projects
Generated by SourceCoder, © 2005 Cemetech
This is an automatic post from SourceCoder 2. Report abuse to admin@cemetech.net . You can disable these posts by unchecking the "Post on Update" box in the file's permissions.
[post="85684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

S. P. A. M. B. O. T.
[post="85687"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
[/quote]
Uh, no, I got it approved with AlienCC. And you can only use it if you're a Cemetech member to avoid blatant it abuse. It logs use via username and IP, so it's simple to prevent or remedy non-TOS use of it.
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 08:30:24 pm    Post subject:

pyro_xp2k wrote:
Speaking of flash apps, you could make an online Basicbuilder type thing so you can package your BASIC program and its libraries as an app without having to have extra stuff on your PC (or if you have Linux).
[post="85630"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

kermmartian wrote:
pyro_xp2k wrote:
Speaking of flash apps, you could make an online Basicbuilder type thing so you can package your BASIC program and its libraries as an app without having to have extra stuff on your PC (or if you have Linux).
[post="85630"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I hsve been working on this for SourceCoder with elfprince13, who made the Mac port of BASICbuilder. We just need permission from the original author of BASICBuilder to continue. Sage, thanks, I noticed you refreshing your memory of SC2 yesterday Smile I too hope this helps me to complete SourceCoder2.
[post="85639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Martin Warmer has been talking to me about opensourcing BBuilder. A lot of web servers can run Python scripts so it would be pretty easy.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 05 Aug 2006 09:13:06 pm    Post subject:

Cool stuff. Or if I knew how it worked, I bet I could reproduce it in PHP...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement