This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 07 Feb 2006 07:45:52 pm    Post subject:

Any ideas? I have been learning and was wondering if anyone could give me ideas for a simple program? I can do moving pixels and circles. Not moving circles, just circles. Thanks.

p.s. [B]Simple[B] :biggrin:
programmer_to_be

Elite

Posted: 07 Feb 2006 07:46:48 pm    Post subject:

sorry . I meant simple
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 07 Feb 2006 08:00:42 pm    Post subject:

Well, that rules out Random Numbar Generators, or Quadratic Equation solvers. Some of my first programs were simple animations:
Code:
For I,xmin,xmax,ΔX:Vertical X

The examples in the 83+ guidebook are pretty good. You probably have the wimpy 84+ guidebook, so I'd suggest getting the 83+ version here and reading through chapter 16. If you need help with any function, refer to appendix A.

EDIT: The edit button is very useful. It's on the bottom left of your post. Welcome to United-TI, BTW!

Last edited by Guest on 07 Feb 2006 08:01:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
programmer_to_be

Elite

Posted: 07 Feb 2006 08:08:52 pm    Post subject:

When I downloaded, I can't read it. Anyone know why?
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 07 Feb 2006 08:12:47 pm    Post subject:

It's in Adobe PDF format. You could use their Adobe Reader software, or an alternative such as Foxit Reader.
programmer_to_be

Elite

Posted: 11 Feb 2006 11:44:16 am    Post subject:

Anyone? :confused:
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 11 Feb 2006 01:27:23 pm    Post subject:

Haven't we been doing our best here?

[EDIT]

Do you mean to say you still can't view those files? :|

Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader

Last edited by Guest on 11 Feb 2006 01:48:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
axhelms4005

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 05:09:53 pm    Post subject:

Hey, I give out source codes ( That is for progs i created) If you want to get the source codes for any prog. Download the prog first, then go to Cemetech Sourcecoder
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement