ElectronicsGeek: Thanks! I will post a picture of it sometime; and it is handmade by me. Sadly it isn't a functional calculator, only a model, but maybe next time I'll make it actually be functional. Currently it is in storage because we just moved, but it should be out soon!

ordelore: At least you have a good model there! For the longest time I only had a TI-83. You might try shopping at thrift stores for more calcs; also, you could sell the TI-84+SE on eBay and use the money for buying a TI-84+CSE - just an option.
CalebHansberry wrote:
ElectronicsGeek: Thanks! I will post a picture of it sometime; and it is handmade by me. Sadly it isn't a functional calculator, only a model, but maybe next time I'll make it actually be functional. Currently it is in storage because we just moved, but it should be out soon!

Well, I look forward to seeing it!
Very Happy
This arrived in my mail today! Smile

Great. Does that mean AB5 is coming in color ? Wink

Also here is my pretty small collection:

From left to right in the order I got them:

Carly the 83+
Trixie the 84+SE
Lulii the 76.fr
Athena the Nspire CX CAS
Alstroemeria the Prizm
Roxanna (Roxie) the 84+CSE
JamesV wrote:
This arrived in my mail today! Smile

That sure is nice! I wish I could get one!

This is my collection, in the order of most use. It's upside down so most used is one the right to the left. Sorry. I only have 4 graphing calculators, and while I might admit that I don't need/use them all I like collecting them. I am hoping to add the Ti-84CSE and a NSpire.
I have:
-Prizm
-Ti-83 plus
-Ti-84 plus
-Ti-84 plus silver edition
Anyway all who asked about it, I got my oaken TI-83+ out of storage now! I was anxious to get pics of it and post it, to prove it's existence. Pictures are here, in it's own topic.
This is my collection. the image came out huge, and I don't feel like resizing it Razz

In order of when I acquired them:
TI-84 Plus SE
TI-Nspire
TI-Nspire CAS+
TI-82
(blank) Nspire CAS+ prototype
TI-XXXXXXXXXXX (Nspire prototype)
Commodore PR-100
TI-86
TI-83 Plus SE
TI-1750
TI-5100
TI-Nspire
TI-Nspire CAS
TI-84 Plus SE (HW revision B)
You really do like the Nspire don't you?
Yeah, though I did recieve 3 of them as gifts (2 standard and the normal CAS), the others I got because prototypes are cool.
Link wrote:
Not as much as critor does, with his hundred or so TI-Nspires. Smile I'll stick with a collection of primarily z80 and 68k calculators, which reminds me that I am due to post my collection's current state soon.
KermMartian wrote:
Link wrote:
Not as much as critor does, with his hundred or so TI-Nspires. Smile I'll stick with a collection of primarily z80 and 68k calculators, which reminds me that I am due to post my collection's current state soon.

100 or so Nspires? Where do you get that much???
perhaps by being a teacher who confiscates nspires because students play *ahem* too many games on them.
today's my birthday.

My girlfriend actually got me a ti 36x pro
Well Happy Birthday GinDiamond! Pretty good gift?
Critor got that many because:
1) he runs tests on them for Datamath, ripping the boot codes and such, and
2) the only way to get the nspire navigator is to get a 15- or 30-calc teacher bundle. He as a few of those.
That's an awful lot of money to plunk down on calculators that are the same though, don't you think? Smile I mean, I spend plenty too, but I get them for $5-$20 a piece on eBay, sometimes working, sometimes needing some fixing up, so I try to keep the price down.
Casio fx-6300g (Dec. 1995, LCD leaked slowly until unusable)
TI-85 (April 1998, LCD leaked slowly again)
TI-86 (June 2003, lost at July 2008)
TI-89 Titanium (obtained at June 29 this year)

Probably going for a Voyage 200 next maybe
Good start, Emily! Do you do any programming with those calculators, do you have an educational interest, or is your fascination simply academic (so to speak)? I've wanted a Voyage 200 for quite some time, but I have never been able to find one for anything approaching a decent price.
Well, I have good news. I am going to get a TI-89 Titanium tomorrow and also have my eyes own a Voyage 200 as well as the TI84PCSE and TI-Nspire CX CAS that I will have when contest #10 is finished.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours