Super new to using graphing calculators and not having much luck with them. Posted a topic. Thanks!
Welcome to Cemetech, ChristineB! We'll be glad to answer questions you may have.
While you are here, try out TI BASIC! Its fairly easy to understand Smile

EDIT: Awe, i've been found Sad
ChristineB wrote:
Super new to using graphing calculators and not having much luck with them. Posted a topic. Thanks!
Welcome to Cemetech, and I hope we'll be able to help you become a calculator pro. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that you may find my book Using the TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus helpful, as it walks you through just about everything you'd want to use your calculator for in math and science (and more).
Hello i guess?
I'm Silver Phantom, been a mod on the TI-Basic Dev forums for some time now. Thought I should prob check out the other half of the internet.
so.... here i am, hello.
Welcome to Cemetech, Silver! I'm glad you've come over here Smile
Hi, I'm Sam. I'm a mechanical engineering major at CSUN. I've only done an intro Java, Matlab, & VBA for Excel programming class so I have very little experience. I own a Ti-Nspire Cas Cx and just got into the ti-89/Voyage 200 on android (if that counts).

I am here to learn Ti-Basic and port the Symbulator program from the Ti-89 to the Ti-Nspire. Wish me luck! (and please help me out haha)
Welcome to cemetech awinterstale! This place is full of resources, I suggest you go make a topic and start asking! Smile
awinterstale33 wrote:
Hi, I'm Sam. I'm a mechanical engineering major at CSUN. I've only done an intro Java, Matlab, & VBA for Excel programming class so I have very little experience. I own a Ti-Nspire Cas Cx and just got into the ti-89/Voyage 200 on android (if that counts).

I am here to learn Ti-Basic and port the Symbulator program from the Ti-89 to the Ti-Nspire. Wish me luck! (and please help me out haha)

Aww yeah, another Nspire person! I have a CX CAS as well, it's my favorite calc.
Oh, I never posted here. lol

Well, I'm Nicholas Veal. I'm a Microsoft Student Partner and am assisting in the development in Cortana and Continuum for Windows 10.

I am here for help and guidance for porting Windows 10 to the calculator for my Personal Project.

Oh, and I live Visual and TI-BASIC (JavaScript and HTML5 are fine, too).
Hello, I have been a member for a little bit now and realized I forgot to introduce myself! I currently know little of any calculator language, but hope to learn some z80 assembly. I currently own a 92, 82 square ROM 12, 82 rounded ROM 19, fx7700gb, 2 fx7400 pluses, and some other scientific and older calculators, I am also interested in hardware and repair and just bought a bunch more calculators that I hope to fix. I am also not certain on the model number on the Casio's as I am writing them from memory. I know some Java and other programming things. Finally, I like electronics and do a little bit of arduino.

Disclaimer: I am young and probably won't understand things as well as other people. I tend to overthink things trying to learn things. If that makes any kind of sense. I guess I won't give up until I completely understand something (not sure if that is good or bad but it sure does annoy some people Smile !)
Hello, I'm Ant.
I am very new to TI BASIC and DCE, but hope to learn lot's in the future. I have a basic knowledge of Javascript. I am primarily interesting creating games, so any help or suggestions is appreciated. Smile
Welcome to the forums. Most people here like calculator games or have coded some, so hopefully they can help you. Smile

Oh and welcome to everyone else as well Razz (I have been pretty exhausted lately so I wasn't around as much, due to time spent not sleeping having diminished considerably in recent weeks)
Welcome Ant! TI BASIC gets fun for the CSE when you delve into xlibc and celtic libraries!
Unicorn wrote:
Welcome Ant! TI BASIC gets fun for the CSE when you delve into xlibc and celtic libraries!

it does get fun when you add Celtic and Xlibc libraries.
Hello everyone
i am here to working on my first program in TI-83 plus !
timmypro wrote:
Hello everyone
Welcome to Cemetech! What led you to start learning TI-BASIC? I'd be happy to tell you more about our resources here for learning programming, like "Programming the TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus", SourceCoder and TokenIDE, jsTIfied, and so on.
KermMartian wrote:
timmypro wrote:
Hello everyone
Welcome to Cemetech! What led you to start learning TI-BASIC? I'd be happy to tell you more about our resources here for learning programming, like "Programming the TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus", SourceCoder and TokenIDE, jsTIfied, and so on.

I am creating some programs for my finance class!
One question for you. How do I download programs I wrote on emulator and view the source code on PC? I downloaded *.8xl files but unable to view in notepad. Any advise?
You'd need to use a program like SourceCoder 3 for that. It can turn .8xp files into human-readable source code, convert .8xl lists into CSV files that contain the numbers in the list, and so on.
Hi,

I actually used Cemetech a long time ago (a year ago = a long time for me), then pretty much forgot about it after more workloads and stuff. Now came back, do some Ti-Basic and stuff...

I prefer python to ti-basic though XD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 110 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours