Ah yes, I have about 20-30 files myself that I keep meaning to do something with. Thanks for reminding me.
LOL, glad I could help. Wink

I am actually going through AOD2 and cleaning up the code for that as well, since I also recieved a bug report on it the other day!! Bout time... <.<

Anywho, this should not take long, unless of course, I forgot to totally finish the game, then I might see about finishing if off... We shall see...
Cool, someone must be actually playing it then. It's always good to get that bit of confirmation. Razz
I know at calcgames I am getting some serious dls... I am gaining on the next rank by 20-40 dls a day!! I figure within the next 2 weeks, I will have increased in rank.

Also, I just passed the 39k dl mark at ticalc. Wink
Sweet. I just passed the 510k mark at ticalc.org. Cool
Wow, I just noticed that I'm 159 of 357 with only two files. Shock Sweeeet.
Well, AOD2 has several bugs for me to look into as I optimize the code a bit. I am certain I can at least chop off 1kb off of the entire game.

And now that I am playing the game, I realize myself why the game is fairly popular... In my most humble opinion, you should actually give the game a try. I had totally forgotten everything about the game... Shock
1kb out of how much? Even if it's 24k total, that's substantial.
just under 18k is the total size as it stands right now. Smile And with the way this is going, it might drop even more. ^_^

For the map system, it used to be if the border was closed, it would have a Delvar and variable, and then 1 for each variable that had an open border, for each screen. What I am doing is removing all the Delvars, and just having all the screen vars deleted at the top of the program, and then let the program set values to them instead. Smile This in-itself my shave 1k off the overall size.

Also, I need to implement the SetUpEditor trick, since the group file packs the lists in with it to keep an error occuring if they tried to load a game that was not there...

Edit: saved 755 bytes off of the map program of AOD2. Smile

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours